Friday, February 27, 2009


I would like to take this opportunity to tell you a little about our dog...we got him from a guy who got him from a musher in Skagway (since he had a bum left leg since birth he wasn't fit to pull (yet, I think otherwise. And if you met him you would know why)...he had it pretty rough as a pup, I won't go into details, so we adopted him. On our way here, we took him to a vet in Juneau and they said, "yeah, I think we could take that off for him." Needless to say that is the last time I will go there. He gets around just fine and it really doesn't seem to bother him, although he lifts it out of the cold water when he is wading. He has become a master forager and friends with the family of fox under the shop (hard to believe but I have proof) and enjoys meeting his fellow wild comrads.

No comments: